Tropical – Pro Defence Size S 130g
$29.95 inc GST
• slowly sinking granules with probiotic for everyday feeding of young fish and adult fish of small species
• probiotic added to the food contains viable Bacillus subtilis endospores, which stabilize gut microflora, boosting fish resistance to pathogens and facilitating utilization of nutrients, which in turn accelerates fish’s growth and reduces contamination of water with fish’s faeces
• the synergic effect of probiotic, beta-glucan, vitamins and carotenoids significantly improves fish’s overall condition and their immune system, hence food is recommended also during diseases, recovery or acclimatization
• probiotic positively influences reproduction, increasing fish’s fertility and the survival rate of the fry and alleviates stress caused by transportation, spawning, intra-species aggression, rivalry etc.
• high content of protein, including essential amino acids, ensures healthy growth and development of fish
Complete diet for ornamental fish.
fish and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin (including red pepper extract 3 000 mg/kg), molluscs and crustaceans, cereals, algae (including Spirulina platensis min. 1.5%), yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%).
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 31 000 IU, vit. D3 1 950 IU, vit. E 110 mg, vit. C 550 mg, beta-carotene 140 mg.
Compounds of trace elements:
E1 (Fe) 40.5 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.2 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.4 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.24 mg, E8 (Se) 0.24 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Lecithin. Antioxidants.
Gut flora stabilizers:
Bacillus subtilis C-3102 (DSM 15544) min. 1 x 1010 cfu.
crude protein 48.5%, crude oils and fats 7.0%, crude fibres 3.0%, moisture 8.0%.