Revo Reef – 3DMReef Rock per kg
Reef-Rock is an environmentally friendly alternative to natural live-rocks harvested from our precious coral reefs, allowing us to do our part to preserve and protect these beautiful Coral reefs.
- Environmentally green product. An environmentally friendly alternative which replaces the need to harvest natural live-rocks from coral reefs, preserving them for our future generations.
- No curing required. 100% sterile, virus-free, hitchhiker/pest-free and can be used immediately thus saving time.
- pH Buffer. Buffers pH at 8.1-8.4; suitable for marine fish and corals.
- Rich in minerals and trace elements. Contains essential minerals and trace elements that are important to coral growth and marine fishes. Main elements include CaCO3, MgCO3 and Mn.
- Acts as a buffer. Advanced manufacturing technology that slowly release minerals and trace elements thus effectively buffering aquarium water parameters.
- Tough and Macro-Porous. Advanced manufacturing and high temperature processes has given RevoReef® 3DM Reef-Rocks their distinctive lightweight, tough and porous structure. Within the tough exterior lies 3 dimensional cavities of various spatial apertures (macro, medium and large cavities) all interlinked by micro-tunnels.
- Ideal Conditions for Bacteria. The cavities and interlinked micro-tunnels increase the overall effective surface area and create ideal conditions for billions of Aerobic and Anaerobic Bacteria within a single filter medium.
- Largest Effective Surface Area. BET Method surface area analysis has determined the effective surface area of RevoReef® 3DM Reef-Rocks to be in the range of 1000m² – 2000m²/litre, far surpassing natural live-rocks’ effective surface area of 200m² – 500m²/litre.
- Coral and Coralline friendly. 3DM Reef-Rock’s unique composition encourages coralline algae to establish on it, especially in matured tank already seeded with coralline algae. In a few months’ time it will look exactly like a real live rock.
ADVANTAGES OF 3DM REEF-ROCK OVER LIVE ROCK
Eco Friendly / Handcrafted. Reduces the need for mining of live rock and avoid needless destruction of natural ecology.
No Pests, Predators and Hitchhikers and unwanted corals.
Does not carry harmful bacteria and virus
Does not have algae and Phytoplankton.
No curing required, Hobbyists can also use the Reef-Rock immediately after purchase.
Multi-step processing in ensuring high porosity, slow demineralization and inert nature. High porosity provides high surface area for beneficial bacteria.
High surface area to volume ratio of up to 1000m2/l, which is up to 10x more than live rocks.
Easy to shape, high structural strength, does not crumble or decompose with drilling, filing and sawing. You can cut, plane and angle to the shape you need.
$15.00 inc GST