DD Clarisea 5000SK Gen 2
$595.00 inc GST
ClariSea SK-5000 Gen 2
The ClariSea fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. Suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and propagation systems for corals.
A ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium. The use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
Continuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
The ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.Constant filtration results in reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers and protein skimmers, plus… no more socks to clean. A ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Manual advance of fleece (upgradeable to automatic advance)
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- flow rate: up to 5,000 l/h
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm
- Maximum sump glass thickness for hang on bracket: 13mm
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1000lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1250lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 15cm width – length 25m
Mounting & Installation Options
The Gen2 ClariSea is very flexible and easy to position within your sump:
- You can hang it on the back, front or sides of the most sumps.
- You can freestand it on the base of a shallow sump with a water level below 200mm.
- you can freestand it on a box or shelf in deeper sumps.
- You can feed it from the front or from the back.
- You can feed water from the top, side or at an angle.
- You can even pump feed it.
Smart Controller Functions
Press alarm button for 1 – 2 seconds will turn off audible alarm, but alarm condition will still be present
- Red LED still flashing
- Automatic advance of fleece disabled.
- Motor button will still function as manual advance.
- Full reset – completely clearing alarm state
- Disconnecting power: performs reset as above.
Please view the CLARISEA INSTALLATION GUIDE
Important note: Only use the 20mm bolt to attach the motor to the Clarisea as per our Quick start guide below, do not use the 30mm bolt , this is for the clean fleece. Using the 30mm long bolt to attach the motor will result in damage to the motor assembly.
If there is ever an instance where you can hear the motor turning but the dirty take up spool isn’t please check the FAQ for more information