Aquazonic Amphi Plus
$375.00 – $399.00 inc GST
Variable Speed Amphibious Pump
Available Models: Amphi plus 13000, Amphi Plus 15000
AquaZonic® AMPHI PLUS is a variable speed pump designed and built for reliable pumping performance. The Inverter Technology allows efficient use of energy with energy savings of up to 70% while retaining strong and consistent water flow.
- Adjustable Flowrate. Programmable to run at different flow-rates for wider applications, e.g. flowrate can be reduced at night to allow fish to rest, etc.
- Advanced User Controls. 5-Speed | 15/60mins Feed Mode | Previous Setting Memory.
- Inverter Technology. Energy savings of up to 70% while maintaining strong flowrate.
- Intelligent Motor-Overheat Protection. Wear-resistant and provides better performance.
- Multiple Sealing of Electronics. Electronics are encased in epoxy-resin for added protection.
ADVANCED USER CONTROLS
- Variable 5-speed. LED Indicators display the selected flowrate.
1 – 20% 2 – 40% 3 – 60% 4 – 80% 5 – 100%
- 15/60mins Feed Mode. When feed mode is activated, AMPHI PLUS will be turned off and restarted automatically after 15 or 60 mins. Press feed button to toggle between 15 or 60mins. Alternatively, press the power button to resume normal operation.
- Previous Setting Memory. AMPHI PLUS remembers the last speed setting after it turns on after a power failure.
Using The Controller
- Power On/Off – Press the button to Turn Amphi Plus ON/OFF.
- Increasing or Reducing Flowrate – Amphi Plus allows you to choose your desired flowrate. Press the button to increase flowrate and the button to reduce flowrate. The LED will light up indicating your selected flowrate.
Using Feed Mode. When Feed Mode is activated, Amphi Plus will be turned OFF and restarts automatically after 15 or 60mins.
Pre ‘FEED’ button to toggle between 15 or 60mins. Alternatively, press button to cancel Feed Mode and resume normal operation.
Previous Setting Memory. Amphi Plus remembers the last speed setting after it turns on after a power failure.
INTELLIGENT OVERHEAT PROTECTION CIRCUIT
AMPHI PLUS features a special protection circuit that protects the motor from damages when the below cases happen:
- Anti-Dry Protection
In the event that the pump is removed from water, or under any situation whereby the pump is unable to draw water (running ‘dry’), the anti-dry protection will kick in. After the pump runs ‘dry’ for approximately 5 minutes, it will stop for a few seconds, and run again for few seconds. These stop and run cycle will repeat 5 times before the pump enters the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power, replace pump back into water or draw water into pump before restarting. Turn power on to use.
- Anti-Stall Protection
In the event that the impellor is stalled (jammed), the pump will enter the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power and remove the cause of the obstruction. Turn power on to use.
- Current-Surge Protection
In the event that the pump is affected by a sudden surge in electrical current (due to external factors) beyond the maximum operating current, the pump will enter the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power. Turn power on to use.